International User Group Amsterdam
New User Interface discussed
As part of our continuous innovation program, Klopotek is developing and will deliver shortly an exciting, new, workflow-oriented user interface layer.
Usability and a business process focus will be the key elements of the new, Java-based thin client design. We are already working with some customers in a prototyping phase and expect to release the initial version part in the coming months.
In accordance with the user-centric design principle, this new interface was discussed during a session at the user group on 21 May 2014.
Features of the new User Interface
- Workflow and business process oriented
- Thin client (will run in a browser)
- User-centric design
Other topics of the International User Group
During the second part of the plenary session, we presented our new user portal. After this we continued with 2 separate subject groups. From our customer base, we had received topics for each subject group.
Title Management, Product Marketing, Editorial & Production
- Release enhancements on e-productions and e-variants
- Chapter based products, production and workflow
- The work as the master during ideation and content creation phase
- Component handling
Contracts, Rights & Royalties
- The work as the contract master
- Rights and royalties on components
- Rights acquisitions & permissions
- Rights sales
Order 2 Cash
- Released enhancements for merchandising and stationary products
- Bundled sales models
- VAT changes 2015 on e-services
Pictures of the Canal Tour
Picture of the Canal Tour provided @basbaalmans