Configurable User Interface
You can configure the user interface according to your terminology, layout and workflows. With the configurable User Interface, you can change, move, hide and rename fields in every form. This is particularly useful, if the need to change our standard user interface is considerable, for example:
- if workflows are specific and some users only need to see limited parts of forms / a limited number of forms
- in territories, if regional specifics are unnecessary
- if you need forms which are simpler, less dense, and thus more user-friendly in specific contexts
- in non publishing businesses such as music or broadcasting, where the terminology is different
- in non publishing businesses, if typical publishing terms in forms are unwanted and confusing
- Your administrator configures the user interface to the needs of your users by changing the attributes of fields; particularly by moving, hiding or renaming a field, or changing the layout – e.g. color
- Store these configurations and assign them to individual users or user groups
- No programming, no software changes, no compiling, no roll-out. Configure the running system.
- As opposed to “customization” (by on site modification of forms or software source code), which leads to problems when upgrading later, our unique configuration approach survives upgrades, because the configuration is interpreted at run time and forms adjust at run time.
- Available in V 10.0 and all versions > V 10.0 (based on the new GUI)
- Shipped in the II/2012 Patch (end of August 2012) for versions 10.0 - 10.2; shipped in September 2012 for version 10.8
- This feature works across the entire Klopotek system – in every module, in every form and with every product