Cloud: Software as a Service
Klopotek SaaS is the Klopotek publishing solution – internet-based, on demand and always available. With SaaS, publishers of any size and specialization can immediately use all the advantages of the software. No installation and no servers in the building. A fast, cost-effective rollout of the software.
Klopotek SaaS includes the technical infrastructure, the software licenses, and setup and maintenance. The publisher only contributes its existing workstations and internet connection.
We guarantee availability and service levels. Klopotek SaaS is ready for immediate use for a fixed, monthly price per user. This means customers can optimize their processes and reduce their costs without large-scale, up-front investment.
- Fast and cost-effective instead of a protracted software implementation project
- Based on documented best practice business processes
- Preconfigured and tested on the basis of industry best practices and ready for immediate use
- During setup, the customer selects the processes they need from preconfigured functions and starts with a fully tested, ready-to-use system without major expense
- A quick user training and Klopotek SaaS can be used 'out of the box'
- Klopotek SaaS is hosted in certified data centers in Berlin and New Jersey, USA
- The application is available via a secure, high-speed internet connection
- Security measures, firewall, virus protection
- Backups und disaster recovery plans
Information for the US
- Cologix, Klopotek's service provider for Klopotek SaaS in the US, is an SSAE 16 & PCI compliant data center.
More information: http://www.cologix.com/data-center-resources/spec-sheets/legal/
- Including licenses
- Including maintenance of the Klopotek software, all associated services, upgrades and updates, customer support hotline
- All the advantages and functions of Klopotek's proven publishing solution – not a 'light' version and, in contrast to other ASP / SaaS providers' products, preconfigured on the basis of documented industry best practice processes
Klopotek SaaS User Group launched
Klopotek launched the SaaS User Group UK at the London Book Fair on 17 April 2012. Steve Waldron, VP Business Development North America, stated about the event:
"We held the inaugural Klopotek SaaS User Group today at the London Book Fair. Represented were our customers from Edinburgh University Press, Manchester University Press, The Policy Press and others. The intention of the meeting was to introduce members of this growing community to each other and to share experiences and knowledge. We also took the opportunity to provide information on new features and services that are constantly being added to the SaaS functionality. The meeting was certainly regarded as successful by all attendees and we look forward to making this a regular event."
For more information and details of presentations of this meeting, please contact John Lawson, j.lawson(at)klopotek.co.uk.