Benefit from a full overview of your stock inventory or a detailed view at title level to reduce costs, making use of personalized alerts and watch lists: it becomes easy to decide when additional stock or products need to be produced
Klopotek’s Inventory Manager can help you reduce costs across the supply chain, as it enables you to clearly determine when your publishing products should be reproduced. This is made possible by making use of two views that can be presented next to each other:
A full ‘observer’ or ‘monitoring’ overview of your entire stock inventory and all titles (or specific groups of titles)
In addition to standard KPIs such as ‘critical stock’ and ‘minimum stock’, this smart app also takes into account the target figures and real sales. As the difference between planned and real sales is made transparent, your users in Title Management, Editorial, and Production can determine the best possible way when additional stock or products should be ordered or new orders should be placed.
With the Inventory Manager, you can avoid overproduction without a substantial loss in sales.
Automated alerts and watch lists help keep an eye on all titles
Use the ‘monitoring’ overview of your stock inventory to keep an eye on all relevant titles – even if it is large number of products. Your users will be notified by personalized, automated alerts if KPIs start differing from estimates, indicating that a title may require action. They can also create individual watch lists for titles that should be monitored.
A detailed view at title level for specific products that are particularly relevant
Next to the comprehensive ‘monitoring’ overview, the app can display all relevant information at single title level. As the data is directly accessible and understandable at one glance, your users can directly decide on production-related actions, e.g. reprinting.
Dashboard technology to completely focus on the processes you want to handle
This is made possible by STREAM technology, Klopotek’s cloud-based platform for optimized user interaction on desktop computers and mobile devices: pick & choose and drag & drop functionalities enable you to create your own dashboard, adding highly configurable widgets. As STREAM provides direct and smooth connections to other STREAM apps as well as the Klopotek Classic Line, there is no loss of time due to data transition.
Smart extension of Product 360°, your basic master information and control center
The Inventory Manager is built on Klopotek’s Product 360°, an app that provides a complete 360° view of all product information and a seamless and fast jump-out functionality to other applications.
The highly sophisticated and fast search functionality of Product 360° is keyword-sensitive and can browse through large title databases in a wink of an eye, so it is the ideal starting point for product-related tasks.
Setting the right context for stock information – next to product information widgets
Users of the Inventory Manager can make use of all the widgets that are part of Product 360°, so it is easy to always get the ‘big picture’ on product information.
Watch lists in line with the needs of the user
Your users in Title Management, Editorial, and Production can create individual watch lists for titles on their dashboard. The parameters of the lists are freely definable, and products can be added manually. Examples of watch lists could be:
- All titles that I need to monitor regarding inventory
- All titles that will be published in the next 10 days that I am responsible for
Inventory Management widgets for a comprehensive overview of titles
The many groups of customizable widgets for Inventory Management enable you to get a complete overview of the information you need. The app features the following widgets:
- Information from Warehouse (and order entry)
- Current stock level
- Minimum or critical stock level (definition from warehouse management)
- Pending or reserved orders, which are not yet fulfilled, in order to calculate the expected decrease in stock
- Information from Sales
- Sales estimates with distribution channels
- Sales realized as balance of sales and returns
- Information from Production
- Running production, e.g. a reprint that is planned or in production and expected to be delivered at a future point in time
- Overview of print runs displaying number of copies and production time per print run
- Forecast widget
- This widget combines data provided by the information widgets in a single timeline view
- It provides a forecast on the critical stock level
The next version of the Inventory Manager will also be able to integrate individual forecast models and algorithms.
Key features & benefits:
- Inventory Management widgets provide a comprehensive overview of titles: information from warehouse, sales, and production – plus forecasts
- Helps reduce costs across the supply chain
- Enables you to clearly determine when your publishing products should be reproduced
- Makes it possible to avoid overproduction without a substantial loss in sales
- Takes into account standard KPIs as well as target figures and real sales
- Personalized, automated alerts if KPIs start differing from estimates
- Individual watch lists for titles that should be monitored can be created
- Parameters of watch lists are freely definable; titles can be added manually
- Employs dashboard technology with configurable widgets: all information accessible at one glance; directly decide on production-related actions
- A cloud-based STREAM app that offers a great user experience on all types of devices
- An extension of the Product 360° STREAM app – your basic master information and control center that provides a complete 360° view of all product information and features a blazing-fast search functionality
- Full integration with other STREAM apps and the Klopotek Classic Line